Charity and CIO Council invites!
Can you imagine solving all your problems with people who understand you, have your best interest at heart, generously share their experience and support you in your decision no matter what? This is how you feel after a session of Action Learning by WIAL.
In this session, Action Learning Coach will create a space for a small group of people to find a solution to a complex problem of yours.
You will leave with practical steps to follow and get unstuck. At the same time, all participants practice skills and self awareness, that helps them grow professionally.
Action Learning is a quantum leap in solving problems for many organizations i.e. NASA, Microsoft, Siemens or American University.
Coach Anna Muchnicka - TEDx Speaker, Kundalini Yoga Certified Teacher 3HO, Metta Loving Kindness & Vipassana, AL Coach, Certified Trainer, SWPS lecturer
This workshop is organized for a small group - max 8 attendees on the 25th of May 2020 at 5pm-7pm.
During this event we would like to help residents of St. Christopher's Oncology Hospice and support their needs.
We are urgently collecting funds to support St. Christopher's Oncology Hospice – our Charity of the Year partner.
With support from Credit Suisse, the hospice will be able to secure access of the on premise hospice to:
- good quality food for patients;
- undisturbed service of medical waste utilization;
- undisturbed service of laundry services;
- good quality specialized cleaning services;
- other needs connected with COVID-19 quarantine and hygenic issues.
- promoting altruistic and open to the other attitudes in the society,
- encouraging young people to engage in practical help for suffering people,
- acquiring the funds needed for the ongoing operation of the Oncology Hospice Foundation,
- ensuring that help given to other people will return back to us
Donate via Copalana.