HR Charity Committee has a pleasure to invite you to charity workshop led by HR Country Head Poland, Kasia Sejwa. During workshop, you will get familiar with the best known and most trusted personality assessment in the world - The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). From developing more effective work teams, to building stronger families, to creating more successful careers, the MBTI assessment can improve the quality of life for you and your organization.
Register to this event, donate via Copalana or make money transfer and join our workshop to discover what is your personality type.
Important: workshop will be held online, in Polish. Number of seats is limited. Outlook invite will be sent separately.
Thank you for supporting our Charity of the Year partner :)
Questions? Please contact us at DD HR Charity
The aim of the St. Christopher’s Oncological Hospice Foundation is to provide comprehensive end-of-life care to patients and support their families.
You can donate by using Copalana website or you can transfer your money directly to FHO bank account (assigned to Credit Suisse).
Fundacja Hospicjum Onkologiczne
73 1240 1040 1111 0010 9621 5389
Title: MBTI typology of personalities charity workshop with Katarzyna Sejwa
Bank: PEKAO SA
With support from Credit Suisse, the hospice will be able to secure access of the on premise hospice to:
- good quality food for patients;
- undisturbed service of medical waste utilization;
- undisturbed service of laundry services;
- good quality specialized cleaning services.
-education on methods of working with terminally ill people and with mourners,
- promoting altruistic and open to the other attitudes in the society,
- encouraging young people to engage in practical help for suffering people,
- acquiring the funds needed for the ongoing operation of the Oncology Hospice Foundation
All we need to do is donate, and support the Hospice.